Campus Life Initiatives
Campus Life initiatives are coordinated by the executive director for planning and administration and the executive assistant in the Office of the Vice President for Campus Life.
WHO WE ARE
The executive director for planning and administration is the senior administrator in the Office of the Vice President for Campus Life, charged with leading, managing and operationalizing the work of the office and supporting the goals of the vice president. The executive director works with all of the units within Campus Life, the Office of the Executive Vice President, the Office of the Provost, the Office of the Dean of the College, the Graduate School and the Office of the General Counsel.
WHAT WE DO
Executive Director for Planning and Administration—Primary Duties
- Administration — Oversee budget and financial planning for the Office of the Vice President for Campus Life; coordinate, develop, and shepherd funding
requests for Campus Life units.
- New Initiatives — With Campus Life partners, develop and direct strategies and initiatives that focus on improving the undergraduate and graduate student
- Staff Development — Co-chair the Campus Life Development Committee, which is charged with fostering a culture of respect and appreciation for others; encouraging personal and professional growth; and developing an understanding of common divisional goals and institutional values.
- ROTC — Serve as the administrative point for the Army, Navy and Air Force ROTC programs (Army is based at Princeton University; Navy and Air Force are located at Rutgers University); oversee the University liaison to ROTC.
Executive Assistant—Primary Duties
- The executive assistant in the Office of the Vice President for Campus Life supports the vice president directly and provides secondary support to the executive director. The executive assistant manages the day-to-day operations of the office, acts as the primary resource for internal and external University inquiries, and collaborates on a wide variety of special assignments.