Your health is the foundation of your happiness and success at Princeton and beyond. To support your physical and mental wellness, we have a fully accredited health care facility that provides health services to undergraduate and graduate students and their dependents, and Princeton University faculty and staff.
Whether you want to manage your health and prevent illness, have a sports injury, or need to talk to someone – Princeton University has the highest quality medical services to support your needs.
- Medical Services include outpatient medical and emergency care, sexual health and wellness, athletic medicine, and many other care, lab, and therapy services.
- Counseling and Psychological Services include crisis intervention, individual and group psychotherapy, psychopharmacological evaluation, and many other screening, education, and training opportunities.
- Sexual Harassment/Assault Advising, Resources, and Education (SHARE) services include crisis response, advocacy services and confidential consultation for survivors, referral services for counseling for those accused of sexual misconduct, as well as many education and training programs.
- Employee Health Services focus is to promote, protect and restore the employee’s health within the context of a safe and healthy work environment. Services include medical care for work related injury and illness, return to work evaluation after disability, and other evaluation and therapy services.
- Health Promotion and Prevention Services include campus-wide wellness and prevention programs for students and employees, individual wellness consultations, preventive mental health screenings and many other resources.
- The TigerWell Initiative engages staff, faculty and student partners in cultivating a campus community that supports the well-being of all of its members.
- Campus Resources for Difficult Times compiles in one place the various University resources and guidance available to the campus community during periods of national or international crises.